Australian Consumer Law
The Products come with guarantees and rights that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Entitlement to a replacement or refund for a major failure or any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- Entitlement to have the relevant Product repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you have changed your mind
Please note that We do not issue a refund or replacement if you change your mind about Our Products.
We will not under any circumstances issue any full or partial refund for Products(s) which have been damaged or lost in transit. Please see the section headed “Shipping” in these terms and conditions for further information.
Failure to comply with storage or use recommendations
We will not, under any circumstances, issue a refund or replace the Product if you have:
- failed to use it in accordance with Our and the manufacturer’s instructions;
- failed to store it in accordance with Our and the manufacturer’s instructions;
- deliberately caused damage to the Product; or
- misused the Product.
Refunds and exchanges where major defect or failure
- You are entitled to refunds and exchanges in accordance with your consumer guarantees and rights under the Australian Consumer Law and any other applicable legislation.
- Without limiting your statutory guarantees and rights that cannot be excluded by law, if:
- the Product is defective or suffers a major failure, We will provide you with a refund or replacement of the Product (at your election); or
- the Product are not of merchantable quality and does not amount or a major failure, then We, at Our discretion, will provide you with refund or replacement of the Product
- provided that you:
- contact Us within seven (7) days of despatch of the Products; and
- return the Products within seven (7) days of contacting Us
- Any refunds will be made in accordance with your original payment method (unless otherwise agreed).
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, to be eligible for return, Products must be:
- unused and in original, unopened, undamaged and re-saleable condition; and
- accompanied by original proof of purchase.
Upon receipt of the returned Products, We will inspect the subject Product and, if satisfied with the condition of the Product and the fact that it had a major defect or suffered a failure, We will comply with paragraph (2) above.