1) This Policy
- This website (Site) is owned and operated by GRIPTINITE™ ABN 4763 829 8709. The Grip Store Pty Ltd ACN 638 298 709 (hereinafter referred to as Us, We and Our).
- We respect the rights and privacy of all individuals and are committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) and protecting the personal information We hold.
2.2 How do We collect personal information?
The information we collect may fall into two (2) categories, being:
- personal information you voluntarily supply to Us to purchase Our products or make enquiries; and
- tracking information We collect as you navigate through the Site.
2.3 What personal information do We collect?
- We collect the types of personal information required to assist Us in providing Our products and services, fulfilling Our functions and activities and informing you about them.
- This includes personal information such as:
- contact details such as your name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email, and address;
- financial information such as your bank account and credit card details;
- information to assist our relationship management and market research
functions, which may include information relating to your interests,
experiences and preferences; and
- any other personal information you provide to us.
2.4 How do We use your personal information and who may We disclose it to?
- We will use personal information you provide for the primary purposes of:
- informing you about Our products and services;
- improving Our business;
- using that information as part of the provision of the products and services by
- administering Our relationship with you by:
- responding to your enquiries; and
- providing you with information about Our products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose your personal information for secondary purpose such as to a prospective buyer of Our business provided that they execute a confidentiality deed to keep all such information strictly confidential.
- We may also use and disclose your personal information to governmental or regulatory authorities upon request being made.
- Otherwise, We will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
- By submitting your personal information, you consent to Us using it to:
- provide you with Our products and services;
- administer Our relationship with you;
- monitor online activity on the Site;
- market, improve and add to Our products and services;
- respond to a serious threat to an individual’s life or to public health or safety;
- respond to suspected unlawful activity; or
- where required or authorised by law.
2.5 Can you remain anonymous or withhold personal information?
Where practical, you may choose not to identify yourself and deal with Us on an anonymous basis or use a pseudonym. However if you do not provide Us with required personal information We will not be able to provide you with the requested products and services.
2.6 Will you receive direct marketing?
- Yes, you authorise Us to send you promotional messages and materials related to Our products and services, unless you submit a request not to receive direct marketing communications.
- Our direct marketing messages and materials will contain a prominent statement (including, for electronic messages, a functional unsubscribe facility) that you unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing communications.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing or other communications from Us, please submit a request not to receive direct marketing communications or use the unsubscribe facility provided in the most recent marketing communication from Us or contact Us.
2.7 Will your information be disclosed overseas?
We are unlikely to disclose your personal information to any person or entity outside Australia, but will inform you if and when this is necessary.
2.8 How can you access and correct your personal information?
- You generally have the right to access your personal information free of charge, subject to some limitations contained in the Privacy Act.
- The APP’s set out some circumstances in which We are not required to provide you with such access. If you ask for your personal information and any of these circumstances exist, you may be given access to the personal information in a way that is permitted under the Privacy Act.
- To protect personal information held by Us, you may need to confirm your identity before access to your personal information is granted. It may take a little time to process your application for access and retrieve information from storage (if applicable).
- We encourage you to update Us so that we have accurate, current and complete information. You may correct any errors or request that We delete all or some of your personal information. You may also submit a request not to have any further contact from Us.
We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is not misused, interfered with, altered or otherwise unlawfully accessed.
2.10 How can you complain about privacy breaches?
If you have a complaint in relation to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer via the details provided below. Our Privacy Officer will review all complaints received and respond to each complainant upon due consideration (which may require further information to be provided).
2.12 Who can you contact about your personal information?
To contact Us about your personal information, concerns or complaints, email our Privacy Officer on:
Address: 39/5 Gladstone Road Castle Hill NSW 2154